B Bday - 12 already!!

I am usually so excited for the next stage in life that I hardly have time to lament the time gone by, but does it really have to happen so fast?

B's bday is 11-14, he just turned 12. Too fast, too fast, I keep say, like it's a roller coaster and I need to get off and go play on the spinny bugs until I get brave enough to go back.

Birthday time was fun and went on as usual. It wasn't until I saw B in Young Mens, ready to receive the Aaronic Priesthood that it really hit me! Matthew gave him a blessing and ordained him a Deacon, all the YM leaders, Bishopric and other Young Men, all said "Amen" and the same time and it felt like my chair hopped off the ground. When B got to pass the Sacrament the next week he looked like a young man and and took his job very seriously. This week he even got to pass to a member of the presiding bishopric. It made me cry thinking of the new and humbling young man he has become. xoxoxo

Comments

Wow Steph! How awesome that must be to have your first little son get the priesthood. What an overwhelming experience. Tell him congrats for us and we are really proud of him the the choices he has made in his life so that he could be where he is! You are such an amazing mother Steph! Keep the pictures coming...I am addicted!