A hacked blog posting I will call “Wild Things”

Pssss, keep this on the down low, I just hacked into my wife’s blog and I’m posting this random blog. (I didn’t really hack into it but that sounds better then she left it open…).

By the way I’m the “jerk” mentioned a few post back that had a song sung about him to the tune of the Brady Bunch, how insulting is that? In defense of myself the table I drilled into was 15 (ish) years old (to long to do the math on my hands) and was made out of particle board, its not like it was sold oak or something. What was I suppose to do, she wanted something done and I did it the best was I saw practical, what should I have used a few cans of pork and beans to hold it down? Anyways after Christmas when I took it off all I did was rub off some of the big splinters that where sticking up and it looked liked everything else in our house. For those of you who don’t know we opted for the disposable house until the kids move out.

By the way I can do a song about her and her blogs sung to the tune of the Brady Bunch too.

Here’s a story of a blogger named Mary who was busy with 8 blogs of her own. All of the where full of crap like the other. Until one day when this blogger…

Anyway, driving back and forth on Vasco road everyday I see wild flowers and had been wanting to take pictures of them but never seemed find the right time to suddenly pull over and find a convenient place to park on Vasco. So on Saturday Steph and AM had a little thing to go to in the morning so I took to rest of the kids, with a promise of a Slurpee at the end, and went on a two hour circle of the outskirts of Brentwood taking pictures of mostly wild flowers. It was a fun time had by all.

All pictures where take with my BBS9530 CP WAF the lens was SCBU. I find it I little humors when people mention what camera they used to take the picture with on post.

Don’t bother looking up what kind of camera it was (Black Berry Storm 9530 9530 CameraPhone With Auto Focus the lens was Spit Cleaned Before Using).

Below are few of the better pictures, hope you enjoy them, I know Steph will.

PS can this count as something, Anniversary, Birthday, Valentines Day, Saint Patrick’s Day… anything?









































Comments

stephanie said…
i think you should be take over the blog - i'll just update when i want to complain!
stephanie said…
love the pics - no wonder you guys were all secretive and stuff about what you were doing yesterday -
thatonejen said…
I think I just died laughing and gone to heaven (or hell, you'll know when I'm MIA in heaven). Matt, you have almost as witty and awesome sense of humor as Steph, haha. I had noooo idea...you're a quiet one...hmmmm, that can be good and bad! You guys should write a duo column, you would ROCK. I'm serious!! And yes, I know this is coming almost 2+ years late but better late than never at all!