Globe Trekker

i was just settling in last night to watch my most recent globe trekker and was suprised to see Bradley Cooper (aka will tippin - alias) as a correspondent. coop was up for the challenge of preu (at 16,000ft). entertaining as he was he can't replace my favorite travel guide Ian Wright. he has the wittiest humor that i love, even my kids will watch the show.

i am a HUGE fan of travel shows. i also like Rick Steves (pbs) because he reminds me of the prof's that took us to europe. i love watching the exotic showes, facing the fact i might never get there(or want to go there). i want my kids to watch it so they will be excited to travel even when you don't understand the language and customs.


so far my travels have taken me around the western us, d.c., hawaii, canada, mexico (barely), and europe (germany, france, italy, austria, hungry, greece) i really want to do more traveling and need to do it cheep. my neighbor is from southern england and is reminding me to get our passports done. i finally filled/printed them out for the family and need to make time to get everyone registered. matthew and mine just passed the renewal date so we need new ones, too.


au revoir, tschuss, ciao

Comments